Black tea is loved by people all across the globe. It is a preferred beverage that has multiple health benefits. In this blog, we are going to tell you some health benefits of black tea. Read the blog till the end to also find a few side effects you may face by consuming too much black tea.
Let’s get started -
Conventional Benefits Of Black Tea -
It is an undeniable fact that black tea is consumed by people for some general benefits like -
- It gives alertness and energy
- It increases focus and helps in concentrating
- It is full of antioxidants including polyphenols and catechins
- It possibly has anti-cancer effects
- It maintains Heart health
- It Improves metabolism
- It maintains Gut health
Black Tea to get rid of health issues
Not only these but consuming black tea has some health benefits too. It may lower the risk of some major health conditions like -
- High cholesterol
- Kidney stones
- Parkinson’s disease
While the role of black tea in dealing with the above-mentioned health conditions still need some research and scientific proof, we will also tell you some proven health benefits that black tea provides.
Health benefits of Black tea -
1. Aids In Reducing Blood Pressure -Black tea is known to reduce blood pressure. To be specific, this tea may help lower diastolic and systolic blood pressure and may eradicate the effect of fattening meals and food items on a person’s blood pressure.
2. Aids in Improving and maintaining Gut Health -It is known that the bacteria in our gut plays an essential role when it comes to our overall health. Improved gut health leads to enhanced immunity. It has been found that polyphenols in black tea improves and maintains a healthy gut.
3. Lowers Bad Cholesterol -Bad cholesterol like LDL forms a waxy deposit in the artery walls. This increases the chances of heart failure or a heart attack. Drinking black tea regularly has been found to reduce LDL Cholesterol levels and decrease the risk of heart diseases.
4. Helps in Weight Loss -Studies have concluded that one of the major benefits of black tea is that it may help in weight loss and helps in weight management. The antioxidants and fat-burning properties of black tea help burn down belly fat and improve overall health.
5. Reduces the Risk of Cancer -Studies have found that the polyphenols found in black tea might reduce the risk of tumour development. To be specific, it may help lower the risk of cancer associated with skin, lungs, and the breast.
6. Improves Skin And Hair health -Black tea helps the skin to fight infections and prevents blemishes, along with reducing skin ageing. It makes the skin look radiant and fresh.
Black tea benefits for hair include strengthened hair strands and a nourished scalp.
“Too much of anything is bad” is a common saying.