Try this recipe to make a perfect cup of Samaara Gulabo Tea!
The Rose-flavored Black Tea
With the goodness of 100% Assam Tea Leaves, a single cup of Samaara Tea can fill you up with energy and enthusiasm to go through the day. The Samaara's Rose-flavored Black Tea, Gulabo, gives you the experience of refreshment infused with the smooth notes of Rose.
- Low-Fat Milk & Water
- 2 teaspoons of Samaara Gulabo tea
- 3 teaspoons sugar
Directions to use:
- Take 70% water and 30% Low-Fat milk in a pan
- Boil it over on a medium flame
- After the first boil add Samaara Gulabo Tea
- Let it boil over 3 times
- Strain in a cup and serve it hot
or consume it as a cold brew with extra ice to freshen up any time through the day!
Back to Recipes