Imagine drinking a refreshing iced tea and relaxing at your home. What a treat, isn’t it? In this blog we are going to tell you a fool-proof recipe to beat the heat.
This Green tea recipe is very refreshing and will keep you fresh within. Not only is it refreshing but it also has the goodness of mother nature.
Do you know? - Green tea can be consumed any month of the year. Its beneficial properties help in fighting against oral problems, helps glow your skin, makes you lose weight, and even benefits people who suffer from diabetes.
Samaara has a wide range of flavoured green tea which includes lemon green tea, mint green tea and jasmine green tea.
Benefits Of Green Tea
The benefits of green tea have already been told to you in the previous blogs that we have written. Do check them out -
- 5 Reasons Why Green Tea Is The Ultimate Immunity Booster
- 3 Benefits of Green Tea Resulting In A Glowing Skin
- How To Make Green Tea With Honey
Recipe With Green Tea
The only recipe you need this summer to beat the heat is Iced Green Tea.
Want a Recipe? Of course, you do.
- Samaara loose green tea leaves
- Mint leaves
- Take a pan and boil water in it.
- Take Samaara loose green tea in an infuser and put it in the hot water.
- Let the tea then cool off at room temperature.
- Then transfer it in a tall glass jar.
- Add sugar (or any other sweetener of your choice), squeeze a lemon, and a pinch of ginger powder.
- Mix the entire thing well and keep the tea in the fridge.
- Serve chilled with ice cubes, mint leaves and lemon.
This recipe is made in half an hour if you want it chilled. Without refrigerating the tea, it can also be consumed with a few ice cubes as well.
Other than this recipe, we have also provided another iced tea recipe. Do check that out too - Refreshing Iced Teas
Why Samaara Teas?
Green tea leaves from Samaara are high quality green tea leaves that come straight from the tea estates of Assam. The high quality organic green tea imparts the most authentic flavour of tea that you might be looking for. Samaara herbal green tea is the best green tea you will find. We not only provide authentic green tea in India but also in multiple countries across the globe.
Speaking about the variety, Samaara provides a variety of teas. Seeing only the green tea section, we have loose green tea, green tea bags, pyramid green tea bags, flavoured green tea etc.Check out our online tea store to explore the wide variety of teas that we offer. Hurry! Your favourite teas are awaiting you.
Back to Recipes